COMMITTEE CHOOSES CANDIDATES FOR NALF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The NALF nominating committee has slated the candidates for the 2017 board of directors' election. The election will be held during the NALF annual membership meeting on Monday, January 9 in conjunction with the National Western Stock Show. These individuals have been slated by the nominating committee:
- Gary Gates, Montana (second term)
- Dan Hunt, Nebraska (first term)
- Joey Freund, Colorado (second term)
- Gary Fuchs, Texas (second term)
- Gene Raymond, Kansas (first term)
Candidates whose names were turned in to the nominating committee by August 15 but were not selected are eligible to run as an at-large candidate on the ballot. In order to run, you can do one of the following, or a combination of both:
1. The candidate must have at least 15 qualifying signatures from lifetime, founder or active annual members on the petition form available here.
2. The candidate must have 15 individual qualifying letters of support (example here) from lifetime, founder or active annual members.
All petition forms and letters of support must be received in the NALF office no later than October 15.