INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION IN NUCLEAR
Technology, Economics and Political influence come together in nuclear cohesion
- Mrs Agneta Rising; DG: World Nuclear Association (WNA)
- Mr Tim Yeo; Chair: New Nuclear Watch Europe (NNWE)
- Dr Wang Xiaohang; Acting Vice President: SNPTC (China)
- Mr Michael Bryant; Manager - Marketing & Sales: URENCO Enrichment Company Limited, UK
- Dr Boris Gehring; CEO: TUV SUD AG - Germany
- Mr Phumzile Tshelane; CEO of Necsa
- Mr Peter Prozesky; CEO of The World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO)
- Dr Geoffrey Rothwell of OECD/Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA)
- Mr Dave Nicholls; Chief Nuclear Officer: Eskom
.......more to be announced.
Previous Nuclear Africa Conferences have become known as the conference where people of influence gather. They have attracted attention as landmark events, which gain significant media attention.
As was the case last year, the conference is again organised by Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd in collaboration with the South African Nuclear Energy Corporation (NECSA).
A number of African and International countries have been invited. On the International scene last year we had speakers and delegates from: France, UK, US, Russia, China, Korea, Germany, Belgium and Japan.
Conference Brochures can be view on our website: http://www.nuclearafrica.co.za/events.htm
A Draft Programme can be requested. The Final Programme will be made available shortly.